Has your family outgrown your backyard swimming pool? Are you ready to say goodbye to all the work and extra expenses that come with pool ownership?
When it’s time to call a swimming pool removal company, contact us here at Remove A Pool. We’re your local, full-service pool demolition experts, and we have the specialized equipment, skilled contractors, and experience it takes to complete your project quickly and efficiently.
We’ve been in the business for more than 25 years, and during that time we’ve helped countless homeowners, property investors and Realtors across the country. We’re proud to be the pool removal company to serve Pflugerville, and we back all the work we do with our 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
What’s Involved With Removing A Swimming Pool in Pflugerville, Texas?
Having a pool removed is a complex project that involves extensive project planning, dealing with multiple utility connections, and handling tons of material in an area that’s often difficult to access.
When you contact us about your project, we’ll begin by assessing the condition and location of your pool. Our friendly estimator will help you choose between our pool filling (also known as partial pool removal) and complete pool extraction service, and answer any questions you have about us and the work that we do. We’ll leave you with a clear, complimentary all-inclusive estimate that makes it easy for you to know exactly what your pool removal will cost.
Once you give us the go-ahead to start on your swimming pool demolition project, we’ll begin by completing any soil inspections as required, and obtaining the necessary demolition permits. Once the paperwork is in order, we’ll schedule a time to complete the demolition work that fits your busy schedule.
Our skilled, fully-licensed pool removal contractors will then:
- Locate and disconnect all the utility lines leading to your pool
- Siphon out any remaining water from your pool
- Perform your choice of a partial or complete pool demolition (for in-ground pools only)
- Sort the recyclable materials out of the debris and transport all the waste to an approved waste management site
- For partial pool removal/pool filling, we’ll punch multiple drainage holes in the remaining portion of the pool liner
- We’ll fill, compact, and level out the hole where your pool was with a special aggregate mix that’s designed to remain stable and drain well for years to come
- At your request, we’ll plant fresh grass seed over the entire project site, and in just a few short weeks you’ll have a lush green lawn where your pool once was
Contact Us Today
To find out just how easy having your unwanted pool removed can really be, contact us here at Remove A Pool. We’re the only swimming pool removal company that delivers the professional, no-stress pool removal solution.