A property that contains a swimming pool is often viewed as a luxury. But, for many homeowners who have a swimming pool, it is more of a burden and far from a luxury. Perhaps, you own a pool that no longer fits in with your family’s changing lifestyle. Maybe you would like to grow a vegetable or flower garden, but the pool is taking up all the room in your yard. There’s many reasons why you might be interested in removing a swimming pool in West Lake Hills, Texas. Remove A Pool can take care of your property and restore it to perfection.
Over the years we a have seen many reasons why a homeowner wants to remove their pool, including:
- The family no longer uses the pool
- Too much time and money is spent on maintaining and repairing the swimming pool
- Homeowner wishes to sell the property
- The property could be better used for other purposes, such as for green space or a garden
- Safety and insurance liability concerns are too great to keep the pool
No matter what your reasoning is for requesting swimming pool demolition, Remove A Pool can provide you with superior services that are second to none. We understand that pool removal is a big deal which might make you hesitant to get the process started. We feel that our customers are more at ease if they know what to expect after they contact us. After making the call to Remove A Pool, this is what will happen:
- One of our professionals will visit your home to assess your property. We will provide you with an estimate of the costs involved in removing a swimming pool. You can also use this time to ask questions to gain a full understanding of the process.
- Remove A Pool will drain any excess water from your pool.
- Permits are required for any type of construction work, including your West Lake Hills, Texas swimming pool removal. Remove A Pool will research the laws and obtain any necessary permits.
- You can choose a partial removal which involves collapsing the pool and removing the concrete. Or, you can choose a complete removal which involves removing the entire structure.
- Remove A Pool will backfill the hole with gravel and dirt.
- We will clean up the debris and haul it away.
- Remove A Pool will plant new grass to give your property a fresh look and allow you to use it immediately.
Don’t let that pool stress you out another day. Call Remove A Pool today to see how we can help you turn your property into something beautiful.