We Deliver The Professional, No-Stress Pool Removal Solution
At Remove A Pool we understand that you don’t want the hassles that come with hiring multiple contractors to complete all the inspections, utility work, demolition, debris removal, and site restoration it takes to remove a swimming pool in Austin, Texas – that’s why we provide all-inclusive pool removal services.
When you hire us, you can sit back, relax, and let us take care of you and your property. Here’s what our Austin swimming pool removal service includes:
- A customized project plan designed for your property
- Site inspections and soil testing as required
- Demolition permits
- Disconnection and capping off of all the gas, water, and electrical lines leading to your pool
- Siphoning out any standing water from your pool
- Your choice of partial or complete pool demolition
- Removal of all debris for disposal at an approved waste management facility, including removal of your pool pump, heater, and deck
- Filling, compacting, and leveling of the project site using a special blend of sand, topsoil, and gravel to prevent flooding and sinkholes
- Complete documentation to confirm your Austin swimming pool removal has been done in a way that complies with all county, state, and federal regulations
- Upon request, we’ll also plant fresh grass seed over the worksite to leave you with a lush, low-maintenance lawn
And because we’re confident you’ll love us and our services, we stand behind all the work we do with our industry-leading 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
Your Choice of Partial or Complete In-Ground Pool Removal
Here at Remove a Pool, we offer two types of in-ground pool removal in Austin – partial and complete.
Also known as pool filling, our partial pool removal is an affordable option for homeowners who simply want to have their swimming pools filled in so they can expand their lawn, create a safe play area for the kids, or build a bigger deck. This service leaves the lower portion of your inground pool in place while extracting the upper 18″-36″ of the structure.
Our complete pool removal service is the ideal choice if there’s a chance you might want to build over the space where your pool is right now since this option includes the extraction of your entire pool structure. Complete pool removal is also often recommended by real estate agents who know that this option preserves your property values.
We’re Endorsed By The National Association of Realtors
We’ve been providing trusted pool removal solutions throughout the country for more than 25 years, and during that time we’ve grown to become the most trusted and recognized name in the industry.
We’re proud to be the Austin swimming pool removal company that is endorsed by the National Association of Realtors, and we’ve also been reviewed on both HomeAdvisor and houzz.
Call For Your Complimentary Estimate Today
Here at Remove A Pool, we believe you deserve to know exactly what your entire pool removal project will cost before you choose your Austin swimming pool removal contractor – that’s why we offer free, no-obligation estimates.
Simply call us or go online to schedule an appointment with our Austin swimming pool removal estimator today. We’ll review your project, discuss your options, and leave you with a clear, easy-to-understand quote that includes all the paperwork, skilled labor, high-quality equipment, and materials it takes to transform your outdoor space.